Bussfest 2022 will take place on 22-24 July at Wikegårds Camping Öland, Sweden. Wikegårds is located beautiful by the sea about 10 km south of Löttorp.
At the campsite there is normal campingservice and their own beach, agility for dogs, possibility to rent kajak and sup. There is also a small shop with food in the reception with a bakery.
The bus meet will include traditional activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T7
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
This year we will also celbfrate that this is the 20:th Busfest
Price for members: SEK 500/bus for two nights, SEK 250/bus for one night, including electricity. A membership fee of SEK 300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid already.
This year the event is only open for those that register as members of our club.