Bussfest 2019 will take place on 5–7 July at Norrfällsvikens Camping, in the heart of the World Heritage site High Coast (Höga kusten). This modern campsite is located by a beautiful fishing village and marina, about 30 km from the E4 (exit Gallsäter or Ullånger).
There is a fish restaurant and a pizzeria, a beach, a sauna and lots of activities.
The bus meet will include traditional activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T6
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
Details will follow later.
Prices: SEK500/bus for two nights, SEK250/bus/night, including electricity.
Additionally, a membership fee of SEK300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid up already.