Bussfest 2023 will take place on 14-16 july at Bjursås Camping Dalarna, Sweden. Bjursås Camping is a calm and nice camping by a lake in the forest.
There is plenty to do at the campsite and in the surrounding area. Follow the cycle or hiking guides for young and old. Or try your luck on the lake, whether it’s SUP, canoeing, kayaking or fishing. Or just enjoy the large swimming pool and family activities in the facility.
The bus meet will include traditional activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T7
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Live band
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
Price for members: SEK 500/bus for two nights, SEK 250/bus for one night, including electricity. A membership fee of SEK 300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid already. It’s possible to become a member at the site.
We recommend that you register and pay for Bussfest 2023 using the link below. If there are room we might also allow dropin registration at the camping.