Bussfest 2021 will take place on 16-18 July at Wikegårds Camping Öland, Sweden. Wikegårds is located beautiful by the sea about 10 km south of Löttorp.
At the campsite there is normal campingservice and their own beach, agility for dogs, possibility to rent kajak and sup. There is also a small shop with food in the reception with a bakery.
The bus meet will include traditional activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T6
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
Price for members: SEK 500/bus for two nights, SEK 250/bus for one night, including electricity. A membership fee of SEK 300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid already.
You can participate even if you do not want to be a member of the club; then the price is SEK 800 for two nights and SEK 400 for one night, including electricity.