Bussfest 2020 is canceled due to Covid 19
Lets communicate on Facebook and keep NT2K alive during this crise. We hope to be able to organize Bussfest next year and possibly some smaller gatherings during 2020.
Bussfest 2020 will take place on 17–19 July at Lofoten turistsenter in Alstad, Lofoten, Norway. The campsite is scenically located in the middle of the archipelago and has a restaurant. Take the opportunity to experience Lofoten and hang out with great bus friends!
The bus meet will include usual activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T6
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
Price for members: NOK 600/bus for two nights, NOK 300/bus for one night, including electricity. A membership fee of NOK 300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid already.
The meet is arranged by the Nordic Type 2 Club (NT2K). If you do not want to be a member it is OK but we then charge a higher fee to cover the costs for arranging the event, NOK 900/bus for two nights or NOK 600/bus for one night.
MORE INFO COMING!