Bussfest 2020 will take place on 17–19 July at Lofoten turistsenter in Alstad, Lofoten, Norway. The campsite is scenically located in the middle of the archipelago and has a restaurant. Take the opportunity to experience Lofoten and hang out with great bus friends!
The bus meet will include usual activities such as
- Sales of event and club merchandise
- Bus Push competition for adults’ and kids’ teams
- Vote for the year’s best buses from T1 to T6
- Quiz Walk with questions for both kids and adults
- Long table built of our own camping tables
- Prize ceremony and NT2K’s annual meeting on Sunday
- Cruise to a nice spot to finish off the event
Price for members: NOK 600/bus for two nights, NOK 300/bus for one night, including electricity. A membership fee of NOK 300 will be charged for drivers who haven’t paid already.
The meet is arranged by the Nordic Type 2 Club (NT2K). If you do not want to be a member it is OK but we then charge a higher fee to cover the costs for arranging the event, NOK 900/bus for two nights or NOK 600/bus for one night.
MORE INFO COMING!