Bussfest will be arranged in Finland next summer!
Date: 20–22 July 2018
Location: Hovimäki Camping, Somero, Finland (about 100 km from Helsinki and Turku)
Nordiska typ 2-klubben (NT2K), i.e., the Nordic Type 2 Club, is an international association for enthusiasts of Volkswagen buses, vans and campers of all ages. The Bussfest is the club’s main show, organised in Sweden since 2002 as well as in other Nordic countries in recent years. People come from various countries, as far as Germany and the Netherlands, to see buddies and meet new ones, to show off and admire buses and to take it easy. The peaceful family event includes activities such as
- Bus Push for teams of adults and kids
- People’s Choice for the best vehicles (T1–T6)
- Quiz walk with questions for kids and adults
- Long table – on Saturday, let’s line up those camping tables and dine together
- While in Finland, the sauna is a must 😉
- Sales of show and club merchandise at the info tent
- Annual General Meeting and prize ceremony on Sunday
- A cruise to finish off the show, after which it is convenient to head home, continue your holiday or return to camp
NOTE! Bussfest 2018 will take place one week before Finnish Volkswagen Association’s main event, Bug in Finn, which gives our international visitors an excellent opportunity to combine the two shows in one road trip.
Welcome to Bussfest 2018 in Finland – and happy planning!
Pictures and video of VW-Weekend 2017, Hovimäki Camping and cruise:
Update 21 Feb 2018
Camping per bus, incl. electricity:
* Fri-Sun, NT2K members €50 / non-members €70
* Sat-Sun, NT2K members €25 / non-members €35
Extra nights and cabins to be paid directly to the campsite.
* T-shirt €15
* Beer glass €10